Archive for the ‘Kanibalizam’ Category
Published on Apr 11, 2013
People risk death to escape the reportedly terrible living conditions in North Korea.
HUNGRY parents in North Korea have been caught eating their CHILDREN to avoid starvation, according to reports.
One father is said to have been executed by firing squad for killing his two kids for food.
And it has sparked fears there could be further cases of cannibalism in the country.
The Sunday Times told how undercover reporters recorded several horror stories from inside the poverty-stricken nation.
They included one man who dug up his grandchild’s corpse to eat and another who boiled his child and ate the flesh.
Thousands of North Koreans are feared to be starving to death while their chubby leader Kim Jong-Un regularly dines on banquets.
It is claimed that more than 10,000 people could have died from in the provinces south of the capital Pyongyang alone.
One informant in South Hwanghae, said: “In my village in May a man who killed his own two children and tried to eat them was executed by a firing squad.”
The informant told how the man even offered meat from his daughter and son to his wife when she returned from a business trip.
He was arrested and sentenced to death after she informed the authorities and the children’s bodies were found.
The reports were originally compiled by Asia Press using “citizen journalists” working inside the country.
One official told them: “In a village in Chongdan county, a man who went mad with hunger boiled his own child, ate his flesh and was arrested.”
There is not enough food to go round the 24 million people who live in North Korea.
Many face starvation because of grim conditions for food production including crippling droughts.
But it is also under strict sanctions because of its nuclear ambitions.
However just last week the defiant country outraged the world as it announced plans for a third nuclear missile test.
Two Siberian fishermen resorted to cannibalism to survive three months in the harsh wilderness along the Sutam River, say Russian authorities.
Alexander Abdullaev, 37, and Alexei Gradulenko, 35, are the two fishermen cannibals accused of murdering friends in order to survive the grueling -22F temperatures after their Jeep was swallowed by floodwaters.
Although the fishermen cannibals denied it, police strongly suspect their friends were eaten based on evidence found at the site where the men were rescued.
“We suspect, the two survivors could have killed and eaten their friend just because of hunger,” a police source told the Siberian Times. “But both deny they have anything to do with his death. Looking at the body parts found at the spot, we clearly saw cuts. It means the body was hacked to pieces.”
Another investigator told the paper “what we found were chopped human bones, fragments of a skull and a bloodstained chunk of ice. It’s clear that this person did not die of his own accord.”
Adding to the incriminating evidence against the fishermen cannibals is their escape rom a local hospital after being interrogated by police. According to the Siberian Times story, the men snuck out of the hospital before receiving any treatment for frostbite or malnourishment.
The fisherman cannibals claim they survived on moss and animal skins while searching for help. They also found a few empty cabins and helped themselves to whatever food they found inside. In one confirmed incident, they left a note and some money explaining their situation.
Although the men were stranded at the beginning of August, they didn’t get reported missing until Abdullaev’s sister contacted authorities in November. She said she waited so long because of her confidence in her brother’s ability to survive in the wilderness.
‘The taiga [forest] is his element, he can live there for a month or two, and he was not alone. He was with friends from Saratov,” she reportedly told police in November.
So far police have only uncovered the remains of one other man, and DNA testing is pending so it is unknown which of the fishermen cannibals friends authorities found. A second body has not been located, but authorities believe based on the forensic evidence of the first body that the missing man was likely murdered and cannibalized as well.
Ribari se izgubili u Sibiru: Da prežive ubili i pojeli kolegu?
Dva ribara koja su izgubljena u Sibiru osumnjičeni su da su ubili i pojeli svog prijatelja kako bi preživjeli. Nedostaje i četvrti član posade pa se sumnja da je i njega zatekla ista sudbina.
Alexander Abdullaev (37) i Alexei Gradulenko (35) dovedeni su na sigurno helikopterom, a preživjeli su na temperaturama koje su se spuštale i ispod minus 30 stupnjeva Celzijevih, tri mjeseca nakon što su krenuli u ribolov. Policija je osim njih pronašla i ostatke jednog od njihovih prijatelja čije je tijelo bilo isjeckano na komade i nije se moglo odmah identificirati. Vjeruje se da su se muškarci okrenuli kanibalizmu zbog gladi.
- Oba muškarca poriču da imaju išta s ovom smrću. Na dijelovima tijela koji su pronađeni jasno se vide rezovi. To znači da je tijelo isjeckano na komade. Dijelovi tijela su prebačeni u mrtvačnicu, rekao je izvor za Siberian Times i dodao da sve upućuje na nasilnu smrt te da je policija pokrenula istragu.
Ribari i dalje negiraju da imaju bilo što sa smrću Viktora Komarova (47) i Andreia Kurochkina (44). Tvrde da su ih ostavili u napuštenoj kući kopača zlata, a da su oni pokušavali pronaći pomoć. Policija ih još uvijek nije uhitila.